Management Team and Boards
- Bob Mandell, Founder, Vice Chairman and Board Member Was a Partner in Case & Company management consultants and is a telecommunications and educational industry entrepreneur and executive.
- C William Colburn, Board Member and Education Advisory Board
Is a retired Professor Emeritus of Communication and Speech and the Debate Coach at the University of Michigan. An author and entrepreneur, he is our Thought Leader for the Virtual Debate Club.
- Howard M. Hujsa, Board Member and Legal Advisor
Is a Principal in the Private Clients Group of Cummings & Lockwood. His practice focuses on estates and trusts and non-profit corporate matters.
Educational Advisory Board Members and Consultants
- Dr. Judith Trent, Debate Advisory Board
Is a Professor of Communication at the University of Cincinnati, a former collegiate debate coach and President of the American Communication Association. She is also an active political media commentator.
- George Samuels, Director of Online Communication and Educational Advisory Board
Is our charter online director who mentored the first IGS Math Club.
- Deborah Mandell, Educational Advisory Board
Runs a K-12 tutoring company and was a teacher and administrator in Greenwich, CT.
- Sharon Camp, Educational Advisory Board
Is an educator with over 35 years experience in gifted education.
- Roger Stenz, Educational Advisory Board
Roger Stenz was an educator at the middle school level in Greenwich, CT.
- Dr. Joyce VanTassel-Baska, Emeritus Gifted Education Consultant
Is the Smith Professor Emerita – College of William and Mary. Currently she is an international consultant, prolific writer and presenter in gifted education.
Technology Advisory Board Members
- Brett Wilson, Technology Advisory Board
Is a prominent learning and development operations and technology executive and consultant.
Management Advisory Board Members
- Steven E. Bender,Financial Advisor
Is an operations-oriented CPA and former CFO of the largest legal staffing firm in the U.S.
- Michael B. Kitchen, Management Advisor
Was President, Chief Executive officer and Director of CUNA Mutual Group prior to his retirement and consults on community initiatives.